LH – X25S quadcopter With 2MP Camera
Drones these days are quite expensive, depending on what specifications they feature, but if you are looking for more affordable drones then the LH – X25S quadcopter might be what you are looking for.
- 3D rollover, altitude hold, headless mode, one key landing, one key taking off, wifi connection, LED lights
- RTF kit type
- Remote control: 2.4GHz wifi remote control
- 4 channels
- Radio mode: Mode 2
- Control distance is up to 50m
- The transmitter needs 4 x 1.5V AA batteries which are not included in the package
- The drone battery has a voltage of 3.7V 650mAh Li-Ion
- Flight time duration: up to 8 minutes
- Charging time: 40 minutes
- Camera resolution: 2MP
LH – X25S quadcopter comes with wifi FPV and some more functionalities that are usually available on more expensive drones. The quadcopter also comes with a 2MP camera that can record HD videos and can also shoot beautiful and clear photos, it doesn’t have to be a 4K camera if you don’t really need one and for the price of this drone, 2MP is a really good camera resolution.
The altitude hold allows the drone to “float” in the air automatically at a fixed height and the headless mode allows it to fly in any direction, no matter where the front of the drone is facing to.
The flight time isn’t big, 8 minutes to the max is not much if you’re a “drone freak” so you might want to have drones that can fly up to 30 minutes. But overall, this drone is very good and it’s affordable, which I believe is its key feature of it. You don’t have to buy whatever expensive drone just to have some fun, I recommend this drone, it’s durable, it has a nice design and I am sure you will enjoy flying it.